Saturday, April 30, 2011

About Piisyummy Productions...

You might have already inferred (or read from the last post) that Piisyummy Productions is my self-made non-profit graphic design "business" that really isn't a business, but I just felt like calling it that. Piisyummy Productions started when...
Oh wait, I need to explain what "Piisyummy" is!!
Pi(e) + is + yummy = Piisyummy. There you have it.
...so, my little production company started when I started making backgrounds for people on YouTube with Adobe Photoshop CS2. (That, by the way, was also the first public appearance of the word "Piisyummy".) I also made/edited equestrian videos, but I soon got tired of that because Windows Movie Maker isn't cool. When my friends and I didn't really go on YouTube all that much anymore, I took the opportunity to expand Piisyummy Productions to other websites.
Well, that was rather formal. YO YO YO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment